1. 114 Vps Chris Duckworth, Brian Callaghan, Ian Payn, Frank To
2. 96.5 Vps Richard Creamer, Trevor Mathews, John Pemberton, Steve Popham
Both these teams have all members 'Primary Allegiance London' and so both have qualified for the play-off for the Ian Gardiner Trophy.
Winners (L to R) Ian Payn, Chris Duckworth, Brian Callaghan, Frank To
beat Tim Gauld, Paul Martin, Stephen Popham, John Pemberton by 14 IMPS over 48 boards.
The winning team are unavailable to play in the Pachabo, so the runners-up will be London's representatives in that event.
1. 123.5 vps Dean Swallow, Peter Rogers, Michal Dajwlowski, Alexander Brett
2. 110.5 vps Mike Bull, John Bernard, Stefanie Rohan, Paul Lamford
3. 107.5 vps Tim Gauld, Paul Martin, Stephen Popham, John Pemberton*
4. 105.5 vps Chris Duckworth, Brian Callaghan, Franklin To, Ian Payn *
* The 3rd and 4th placed teams qualifed for the play-off for the Ian Gardiner Trophy as the two highest placed teams with all members 'Primary Allegience London'
Winners: Brian Callaghan, Rob Cliffe, Frank To and Chris Duckworth
beat Michael Hill, Roger Morton, David Ould and Andrew Kisiel by 23 IMPS over 48 boards. Picture
1. Chris Duckworth, Brian Callaghan, Rob Cliffe, Ian Payn *- 134 VPs
2. Simon Cochemé, Tim Gauld, Shephen Popham, John Pemberton - 118.5 VPs
3. Mike Hill, Roger Morton, David Ould, Andrew Kisiel * - 113.5 VPs
* The 1st and 3rd placed teams qualify for the play-off as the top two teams with all members 'Primary Allegience London'
Winners; Brian Callaghan, Chris Duckworth, Rob Cliffe and Frank To
beat Anita Sinclair,Zia Mahmood, Ben Green and Glyn Liggins
by 13 IMPS over 48 boards. Picture
Qualifiers for the Final Play off
1. Ben Green,Zia Mahmood,Anita Sinclair,Fredrik Bjornlund - 108 (revised scores, won on a split tie)
2. Chris Duckworth,Brian Callaghan,Rob Cliffe,Ian Payn - 108
Qualifier Results - 16th February
Final Playoff; Winners; Fredrik Bjornlund, Anita Sinclair, Glyn Liggins & Ben Green by 74IMPS
Vs; Sati McKenzie, Mahmoud Sadek, Justin Wickens ,Andrew Clery
1st Kieran Dyke, Norrie Buxton, Terry Hewett, Kiril Delev
2nd Sati McKenzie, Mahmoud Sadek, Justin Wickens ,Andrew Clery*
3rd Fredrik Bjornlund, Anita Sinclair, David Bakhshi, Ben Green*
* 2nd and 3rd qualify for the playoff as the top 2 teams with all members 'Primary London Allegiance'
Final Play Off - Irens beat Pemberton at the end of April 2012.
Winning Team; Nick Irens, Tom Townsend, David Bakhshi, Phil King, Espen Erichsen and Stelio Di Bello.
The match was fairly close with Irens leading by 1 imp after 24 boards, extending the lead to 32 imps after 48 boards.
Irens will represent London in the Pachabo.
Following the qualifier, the 2 teams played in the final of the Ian Gardiner Trophy on April 3rd, resulting in a win for John Pemberton's team (Steve Popham, Paul Martin, Tim Gauld) by a fairly comfortable margin over Ryan Stephenson's team (Liz Clery, Paul Huggins, Ken Barnett).
The two teams who qualified for the play off were;
Sarah Dunn, David Gold, Tom Townsend, David Ewart (1st)
Brian Callaghan, Fiona Hutchison, Chris Duckworth, Guy Hart (2nd)
The final was played between the two highest London allegiance teams from the Qualifier.
Liz Clery, Ken Barnett, Ryan Stephenson, Paul Huggins (Qulified 2nd) beat
David Schiff, Anne Catchpole, Paul Lamford, Stefanie Rohan (Qualified 1st)
The final was played on 16th May between the two highest London allegiance teams from the Qualifier.
Winners Nick Irens, Espen Erichsen, David Bakhshi & Andrew Robson (second place qualifier) beat
Michael Hill, Mike Clack, David Ould & Roger Morton (third place qualifier) by 65 IMP's
(Qualifier winners Nick Boss, Richard Johnson, Greg Sokolowski & Jacek Sikora)
Winners; Paul Martin, Benjamin McCarron, Justin Corfield, Mary Stanley beat Ryan Stephenson, Liz Clery, Mike Scanlon, Paul Huggins over 48 boards by 140 IMPS to 110 IMPS.
Winners; Payn Cliffe, Burn, Callaghan beat Brian Ransley, Rosie White, Mike Fletcher, Nigel Bruce by 24 imps over 48 boards on 11th May.
Winners; Ian Payn, Rob Cliffe, David Burn and Brian Callaghan
Runners Up; Mike Hill, Mike Clack, Roger Morton, David Ould
Click for Cup winners list